Downloads sims 4:Decoration Happy Halloween!!






2 comments

  1. Hi JenniSims, I have just discovered your blog, and I love your stuff! But, I have one question, what happened to the pack conversions that you've made base game compatible? All the links refer to this site, but sadly there are no base game conversions anymore. :( I understand if you had to take them down... Sorry for bothering! Would love to hear a short statement though. Anyways, keep up the good work and wish you all the best. kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting♥♥♥
      the pack, stuff a basis consistent game, delete them ea games is prohibited according to BGC EA Games
      pubricare not give me many more problems denucias
      but that e-mail me looking and we talked for private
      jennifer@jennisims.es

      Delete